You’ve done it and so have I…..set a New Year’s resolution and not stuck with it.
80% of New Year’s resolution’s failed by February, just ask any gym owner. The clients swarm into the gym in January, half are gone by the end of February and only 4-5% is there in March.
What You Should Do Instead
not resolutions are the key to long-term growth and success. And the secret to setting compelling goals is knowing WHY it is you want what you want – finding purpose and meaning in your goals.
Is the word “goal” make you take a big sigh? You’ve set goals before and haven’t accomplished them too, I know I have. What has made the difference in my goals that I have set AND achieved is the emotion behind the goal? The word “emotion” means “energy in motion.” When I set a goal it has to be written down, I look at it at least 2-3 times per week and I “feel” what it will feel like when I accomplish it. Have a definite purpose and meaning behind it. Create a mindset that I have no choice but to succeed. Deciding I can’t go back. Stop moving towards it is not an option. I have “decided” (which means to cut off) that it’s going to happen one way or the other.
Here Is The Secret
It’s ok to have no idea how you are going to accomplish your goal when you first start out. Here is the absolute key to how you get it done…..you must operate from a mindset of absolute belief and faith that you can accomplish it. That’s it. That’s the secret.
Does that seem too simple? What I have experienced when I’m totally focused and have absolute belief, stuff shows up!! People, things, opportunities, doors opening, connections made, they supernaturally start to show up! Whatever your spiritual beliefs are you can look at it from the standpoint your connecting to a higher power and this is sometimes called the “law of attraction.” We are all energy, and when I put myself in the energy alignment of the goal I want to accomplish it starts moving towards me.
Track It and Be Accountable
Being very specific and tracking your progress is another key to success. If your goal is to be healthier in 2020, what exactly does that look like? Is it less stress, better sleep, losing pounds, exercising, eating healthier, what exactly do you want? Write it down and track it!
Being accountable to someone, whether its a coach or a partner, will increase your success exponentially. If we keep this all in our head it’s hard to stay on track and to keep going. I can bet there is someone in your life that would love to reach some goals in the coming new year, ask around and see who wants to partner with you.
What’re Your 2020 Top Goals?
My top goal for 2020 is to reach 500 people with my Hope 4 Cancer Recovery program! It’s a HUGE goal but already things are starting to happen, doors opening, connections being made. I’m staying in complete belief and faith that this is possible, even though I have no idea how!
What is your top 2020 goal? I would love to hear from you! Speaking it out with words, either written or spoken is another key to accomplishing your desired goal. I speak out my goals every day, sometimes twice a day, words have creative power!
Want a Jump Start?
If you have a health goal for 2020 maybe I can help you.
- 10 Day Detox starts January 13th – I’ve already had some folks tell me this is going to be their “jump-start” for a lifestyle change. Maybe this could be yours!
- 21 “Is the Keto Diet for Me?” starts January 13th – Are you curious about Keto? This is proving to be a very powerful way of eating for reversing type II Diabetes, releasing significant amounts of fat, waking up the brain and more, BUT it must be done correctly and it’s not for everyone. Spend 21 days with me to find out if it’s right for you.
- Genetic Consultation – Genetic testing can be a powerful insight into your personal “book of life.” This is a deep dive into a diet, lifestyle, genetic testing and putting together a “personalized” lifestyle program.
- Nutritional Consultation – Are you wanting to find solutions to health challenges through natural solutions? Do you need some guidance on diet, lifestyle, and supplements? This one-hour consultation (with 30-minute follow-up) can be your first step in getting healthier and on track in 2020!
- Hope 4 Cancer Recovery – Have you or someone you know recently (within the last 0-3 years) gone through cancer treatment? This is a three-month module course designed to detoxify the body, restore the immune system and explore the many ways to prevent cancer from ever returning!
I give you a FREE 15 minute connect call to find out what’s right for you! Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s set up a time to connect!
Blessings over you and your loved ones in 2020! Ed & Chris