1/4 cup mayonnaise (Avocado mayo is awesome!)
1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
1/4 teaspoon salt
(optional 1/4 cup minced cilantro)
Blend well in food processor. Dip raw veggies or nut crackers in this or use on fish tacos.
Honey Almond Granola
8 cups Gluten Free Oats
1 cup unsweetened coconut
1/2 cup raw sunflower seeds
1 cup raw, slivered almonds
2/3 cup Organic Coconut Oil
1/2 cup raw honey
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Combine all dry ingredients in large bowl. Combine oil and honey and heat 15 seconds in microwave then add vanilla extract. Stir well then slowly pour over dry ingredients mixing well until all the oats are covered.
Spread mixture out on two large baking sheets.
Bake at 350 for 15 minutes then stir. Bake 10 minutes longer or until golden brown. This BURNS easily so keep a CLOSE watch during last 5 minutes.
Here are some snack ideas!
Rice or nut crackers and hummus or almond butter
- Celery stuffed with almond butter
- Raw veggies like organic baby carrots, organic celery, jicama, radishes, snap peas, etc. dipped in hummus.
- Raw nuts and seeds
- Organic Popcorn with butter
- Goat cheese on nut crackers (mix with sun dried tomatoes and fresh herbs!)
- Hard boiled free-range eggs
Green or black olives