The county that we live in here in Texas is in the “red zone” for COVID. Interestingly, it’s age groups 18-50 years old that are among those becoming infected. I want to give you some more resources that may be helpful for you if you chose. Whether you have been vaccinated or not, you still need to have your “natural medicine” and “medical” cabinet stocked up as we are seeing “breakthrough” cases with those who have been vaccinated.
Have you ever heard of the MATH+ Protocol? Early on in the pandemic, five critical care physicians formed the Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Working Group (FLCCC), which developed the highly effective COVID-19 treatment protocol known as MATH+
The protocol for hospitalized patients was initially based on the following:
- Intravenous Methylprednisolone
- High-dose intravenous Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)
- Plus optional treatments Thiamine, zinc, and vitamin D
- Full dose low molecular weight Heparin
The MATH+ protocol led to high survival rates. Out of more than 100 hospitalized COVID-19 patients treated at the United Memorial Medical Center in Houston with the MATH+ protocol as of mid-April 2020, only two had died. Both were in their 80s and had advanced chronic medical conditions.
From March 20, 2021, to May 21, 2021, there were 1,293 hospitalized COVID-19 patients at United Memorial Medical Center. Eighty-six of them died, resulting in a 6.7% death rate. That’s about half the 12.5% death rate for hospitalized COVID-19 patients reported by the National Center for Health Statistics over the same period
These doctors have tried to get the word out for over a year about this protocol, but they have basically been censored. The physicians using this protocol have been fluid with changes according to the data that keeps coming out. One of the things that has changed is the use of HCQ (hydroxychloroquine). The new protocol replaces the HCQ with Quercitin. HCQ is a zinc ionophore and so is Quercitin. The suggestion is to take 500mg Quercetin 3 times a day.
This quote is from Dr. Paul Marik, a critical care doctor at Sentara Norfolk General Hospital in East Virginia, one of the five doctors using this protocol, regarding replacing HCQ with Quercitin.
“Experimental and early clinical data (published in high impact journals) suggest that this compound has broad antiviral properties (including against coronavirus) and acting at various steps in the viral life cycle. It also appears to be a potent inhibitor of heat shock proteins (HSP 40 and 70) which are required for viral assembly.”
Ivermectin was added to the protocol in October 2020 and has been found to reduce COVID-19 mortality by 81%. The drug is also safe, inexpensive, and widely available, with decades of clinical usage suggesting it has a “high margin of safety.”
In June 2021, Dr. Varon (who leads the Houston COVID-19 unit) and colleagues published a review in the American Journal of Therapeutics, which included meta-analyses based on 18 randomized controlled treatment trials of ivermectin in COVID-19. The results were impressive, showing:
- Large, statistically significant reductions in mortality, time to clinical recovery, and time to viral clearance when used for treatment
- Significantly reduced risks of contractive COVID-19 with regular ivermectin use
Censorship was experienced by Dr. Pierre Kory, who was also a part of the group that formed FLCCC.
On December 8, 2020, Kory testified to the Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, which held a hearing on “Early Outpatient Treatment: An Essential Part of a COVID-19 Solution.” He called on the NIH, CDC, and FDA to review the expansive data on ivermectin to prevent COVID-19, keep those with early symptoms from progressing and help critically ill patients recover.
Despite his impassioned pleas and astonishing science to back them up, the treatment was not only ignored by the committee but promptly eviscerated. Meanwhile, media reports claimed ivermectin was unproven and the World Health Organization also refused to endorse it. So many lives could have been saved, this is unethical and these people should be held accountable!
YouTube removed Kory’s testimony, which had nearly 9 million views, calling it a danger to the community. Kory says that while his research on ivermectin has gotten lots of attention worldwide, it’s gotten zero in the U.S. — “U.S. is on a media lockdown,” he said. Varon agreed, telling a news reporter in Houston, that “no one” is asking about the MATH+ protocol. “Right now everyone is interested in vaccination.”
Dr. Marik believes that a mass distribution program of ivermectin, together with melatonin, vitamin D, and aspirin, could end the pandemic. By assuming everyone is infected and treating with this safe combination of inexpensive compounds, Marik says, “We’ll eliminate SARS-CoV-2. It will be gone.”
Getting Prescription Ivermectin
I sent a video out a couple of weeks ago to my email list showing how to use the “horse” Ivermectin. I realize that makes some of you a bit uncomfortable 🙂 so here is a great resource for a prescription.
America’s Front Line Doctors are doing virtual appointments. You may have to wait a week, and it runs around $350 for an appointment, but you can get a prescription for HCQ and Ivermectin. Here is the link to book an appointment. Speak with a Doctor
Another similar protocol is called the Zelenko Protocol. This was published in December 2020 in the International Journal of Antimicrobial Agents. You can review the protocol HERE. Very similar with dosages for different levels of risk (young, old, etc.). There is also a link to find a doctor who will prescribe Ivermectin and HCQ in your state.
I hope you find these resources helpful and that you continue to stay on top of the daily habits that will help your immune system. If you haven’t already, you can download my updated “Top Tips for COVID” HERE
Remember, even if you have been vaccinated, you are not immune! This is a wake up call to get the excess weight off your body, move your body for at least 30 minutes three times a week, get good sleep, lower your stress and take your COVID support supplements.
- Prevention and Treatment Protocols for COVID-19, FLCC Alliance, https://covid19criticalcare.com/covid-19-protocols/
- COVID-19 Critical Care, Mercola, MD, May 29, 2020, https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2020/05/29/dr-paul-marik-critical-care.aspx
- Dr. Pierre Kory Senate Testimony May 6, 2020 (PDF), https://www.hsgac.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/Testimony-Kory-2020-05-06-REVISED.pdf
- COVID-19 Antiparasitic Offers Treatment Hope, Mercola, MD, June 12, 2020, https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2020/06/12/antiparasitic-medication-offers-hope-for-covid-19.aspx
- Quercitin – a Treatment for Cornovirus?, March 27, 2020, https://greenstarsproject.org/2020/03/27/quercetin-a-treatment-for-coronavirus/
- COVID-19 outpatients: early risk-stratified treatment with zinc plus low-dose hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin: a retrospective case series study, https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0924857920304258
- Ivermectin – Zelenko Protocol for COVID-19, June 19, 2021, https://www.onedaymd.com/2021/04/ivermectin-zelenko-protocol-for-covid-19.html