As I’ve been doing more research, listening to podcasts and reading emails and blogs, I’ve come across some great resources for you. Whether you have received the vaccine or not, you may know someone who could use these resources so please pass along. As we are seeing break-through infections of COVID with those who have been vaccinated, it’s important to have these resources on-hand, vaccinated or not.
1. Free Doctors. The Front Line doctors are doing an awesome job prescribing the “off label” products that are working great….however, there is a waiting list and the price can be too much for some folks. I wanted to give you a resource for a free appointment that can do the same thing. Click on the link… My Free Doctor
2. Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance (FLCCA) has a scientific review manuscript on ivermectin in COVID-19 undergoing expedited peer-review at a prominent American medical journal, and if it passes peer review and becomes published, they anticipate that this will also make access to ivermectin more widespread. But until then they have given us these resources. How To Get Ivermectin
3. Excellent Articles on all the COVID topics by doctor’s around the world can be found at: Doctors Speaking on COVID
4. Protocols – I recently gave some information on the MATH protocol that has been used with great success, however there are many protocols being used with success. Here is a link for many of those – COVID-19 Protocols
5. Exemption for Christians – If you are of the Christian faith and your employer is requiring you to get vaccinated against your will, here is a letter to give your employer. Click here
6. Employee Exemption –If you or anyone you know is being required to get vaccinated against their will, Liberty Counsel has an excellent resource on what to do. You can download it Here
7. My Biggest Recommendation – DON’T WAIT until you get COVID, be prepared ahead of time!I ’m sure you are now aware that even those who are vaccinated are getting COVID so have your ‘COVID kit” ready to go. If you haven’t already grabbed my “Top Tips for COVID” you can do so Here.
8. Second biggest recommendation – DO NOT FEAR! Fear is an immune suppressor. Instead of being in panic mode, be in preparedness mode, it will give you peace of mind. There are 365 “Fear Not” scriptures in the Bible, one for every day of the year!
Stay well my friend,