Initially you might feel a great relief, it’s finally over, then the fear creeps in, “what if it comes back?” You’ve heard stories of recurrence and how aggressive the cancer can be when it comes back.
Limited Time Discount Code: 50off
Instead of walking out of your oncologists door with an action plan, your told to set up a 3 or 6 month follow-up appointment and “will do some labs.” You’re told to “get back to life, go back to normal.” But how can you? Life will never be “normal” again…….
During your treatment you are focused on getting better, you have a team around you with a common goal, beat the cancer. Friends and family are encouraging and supportive. But once your CANCER FREE all that support drops off. After fighting for your life with a team guiding you, you are now on your own with no compass to guide you. It can feel like you were pushed off a cliff without a safety net.
You may be left with no immune system, no appetite or food tastes “weird”, your digestion is a mess, you have no energy, chemo brain is a daily occurrence, you have developed chemo neuropathy and you live with the fear “will I ever feel good again?”
You’re left with no guidance on what support would be valuable to restore your body, mind and spirit.
This is why I’ve created the “Hope 4 Cancer Recovery Program” to give you a compass to follow. This is exactly how we felt after my husbands last appointment with his oncologist, like we were wandering in a foreign land with no GPS and no idea where to go to look for one.
I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2009 and after 3 surgeries and a mastectomy on my right breast and 4 rounds of Chemo I was declared cancer free. Eight months later I developed a pain in my hip and found that it was a cancerous tumor and the cancer cells had also spread to my liver. After another round of chemo It cleared my liver and the tumor.
I met Chris some months later and she educated me on how to detox, what foods to eat and how to read labels. I’m a true believer on what Chris has taught me!
I am a stage 4 Metastatic Cancer Survivor!
Patti, Georgetown TX
The elements of healing are universal! There are practical steps that EVERYONE can take to start your body healing right now. Yes, each journey is different, each cancer is different, but the principles remain the same.
What You Will Learn
- The best detox to clear your system of the chemicals you have stored in your body from the chemotherapy, radiation and medications.
- The diet that will give you the most nutritional support and the special needs of a cancer survivor.
- The understanding of your primary organs such digestive system, liver and cellular health and how to support them for life!
- Tips and tools to overcome the residual affects of your cancer treatment
- The life-style plan that will help your body to fight any remaining cancer cells.
- How to change the “terrain” so it’s inhospitable for cancer to grow!
Hi, my name is Laura and I’m a Breast Cancer Survivor. My journey with nutrition started 18 years ago with Chris as my health coach during my cancer journey. I learned cancer loves sugar and so much more! Eighteen years of fast forward and cancer free!
Thank you, Chris, for helping me with positive changes
and all your wisdom I have learned.
Laura, Vacaville CA
- Do you live in fear that you may have a recurrence and you’ve heard that it’s even more aggressive the second time around but you don’t have a clear plan on how to prevent that?
- Do you feel like you have been lost in the transition of cancer patient to cancer survivor?
- Are you still struggling with the side-affects of your cancer treatment and don’t know where to turn to restore your immune system, increase your energy and feel confident you are healing?
- Are you wondering when you will start to feel “normal” again and what can you do to help your body to be restored?
Let me be your resource guide! This is a ninety day program but you can take as long as you want! You’ll have access to all videos and handouts for one year and you will have LIFETIME access to our monthly empowerment and education calls!
Cancer is a wake-up call. Cancer is here to teach you something. It’s a lifestyle, relationship and spiritual wake-up call. It’s an opportunity to re-create a life that you love that has purpose and meaning. I consider it an honor and a privilege to be your guide on this next step in the journey.
I read your newsletter this morning and I thought of how you’ve guided my dad, Jose, on nutrition during his challenge with bladder cancer. Last month he had another CT scan as requested by his Kaiser doctor and as expected no trace of bladder cancer or for that matter no cancer anywhere on his body. My dad hasn’t been in this great of health before, meaning no backache or severe headaches which he would have just about every day. I believe prayer and adherence to your nutrition guidelines have been instrumental for my dad’s health restoration and improvement. He is 85 and my mom is 84 and both of them will be traveling to the Holy Land with us this spring! I’m sure you’re making a huge difference in your clients health and lives. Well done Chris! May the Lord bless you and your family.
Art, Folsom CA
Please join me on your Hope 4 Cancer Recovery journey.
Limited Time Discount Code: 50off