What was morning like for most of humankind one hundred years ago? A vast majority of people were living rurally and owned farms and ranches so they woke up with the “chickens” and went to bed with the sunset. In doing that, they were in the Circadian Rhythm of their body’s.
Do you have…
a cell phone, computer, laptop, iPad or other “device”? Or do you use wi-fi on a daily basis?
Epidemiologist, Dr. Nancy Wertheimen, in 1979 did a study showing possible causes of childhood leukemia cases in the Denver metropolitan area may be linked to electromagnetic fields. Children with leukemia were twice as likely to have lived in homes near high current power lines which are harmful to their health
We live in a “sea” of electromagnetic fields now more than any other time in the history of mankind. Probably there is not one of you reading this (on your phone or computer) that is not exposed to these fields every day. Furthermore when was the last time you were somewhere where you had no cell reception? For me, it was Big Bend park for four glorious days!
The World Health Organization has officially recognized Electrohypersensitivity (EHS), supersensitivity to electromagnetic fields. Among some of the symptoms:
Sinus problems, metal taste in mouth, dry mouth, vision and eye difficulties, dizziness, nausea, headache, depression, joint aches, facial burning, heart palpitations and tinnitus (ringing in ears).
Those struggling with EHS are the canary in the coal mind! Cell studies done on these folks show cells that look like they have been exposed to radiation. But the same studies done on people who are not diagnosed with EHS show the same thing! It’s just that the are not (reporting or connecting the dots) that they have these symptoms that are harmful to health.
Most dangerous health effects of electromagnetic fields are:
- DNA fragmentation
- Low semen count
- Impaired immune system
- Debilitation of cancer defense
- Neonatal decreased cardiac output
- Carpal Tunnel
- Joint Inflammation
Put a cell phone next to a beehive and they all leave the hive. When a cell phone is put next to an anthill and they move their babies and food supply. When you put a cell phone next to a tomato plant and the cells of the leaves act like they have been cut.
“The largest full-scale experiment ever: What happens when we, 24 hours around the clock, wherever we are, allow ourselves and our children to be used as guinea-pigs, whole-body irradiated for the rest of our lives?” Dr. Johansson, Neuroscientist
Your cell phone is likely the strongest source of EMF radiation in your life. Even when it is not being used, signals are sent out almost continuously. By default, these close-range radiation pulses go into your body, which are harmful to health, even in standby mode.
Wherever possible, follow these three principles: reduce use, increase distance and favor hardwired connections. This means landline corded telephones (I know, not too many of those around!) and hardwired “ethernet” connections to computers and cell phones.
Additional Health Tips for Cell Phone Usage
- Do not use blue-tooth earpieces, instead use EMF protect, corded earphones
- Distance yourself from your phone by using speakerphone or earphones
- Do not use wi-fi feature unless absolutely necessary
- Since 3G emits MUCH less radiation, use 3G instead of 4G/LTE, or 5G. On an iPhone go to settings-cellular-cellular data options-enable LTE and select “Off”.
- Turn Airplane Mode on at night when you sleep
- Use EMF blocking phone sleeve or EMF blocking radiation protection stickers
For Your Computers
- www.LessEMF makes a simple, monitor shield shown to cut electrical field exposure for most average-sized desktop and laptop monitors by nearly 100%.
- EMF blocking radiation protection stickers
- Take “time outs” from your screen every hour (great time to do some stretching for your body!)
- Use your laptop unplugged and in battery mode as often as possible. This alone can reduce EMF emissions and exposure by 50-80%. Also, set it on the desk or table, not on your lap.
- Connect to the internet using an ethernet cable and turn off the Wifi to eliminate RF.
For Your Home
- Get an inexpensive timer for your modem and have it set to go off at night
- Find out if you have a Smart Meter on your home. If you do, get a “guard”, available on Amazon
- Turn off wi-fi on tablets, computers and cell phones while sleeping (or turn the modem off at night)
If this seems overwhelming, start with ONE thing (we did protector stickers on phones and computers and EMF protected earphones as a first step.)
Children are the ones whose bodies are being affected the most. For more information on EMF dangers for children click this link.
We must be proactive in our homes, workplaces and on our bodies, especially with the 5G technology that is coming soon!
To your health,