Did this catch your attention? I bet most of you would love to burn belly fat!! So here is the secret………
Aside from the fact that we would fit better in our jeans there are many health benefits to losing weight around the mid-section. Fat stored in the mid-section is more dangerous than in the thighs or legs. It is called visceral fat and can build up around your organs. Compare this to subcutaneous fat which is stored near the surface of the skin and is easier to lose and less dangerous. Visceral fat tends to become inflamed and can lead to cancer, heart disease, stroke and even type ll diabetes. The risk of dying prematurely can double!!!!! So what is the most efficient way to burn belly fat??
Before I tell you this powerful way to burn belly fat I have to tell you the truth…..YOU CAN’T OUT RUN YOUR FORK!! You have to lower those carbs from grains, breads and sugar!
The best way to burn belly fat is a shock to most men and women. Most people guess more “Crunches”, “Situps”, or “aerobic cardio” as the best way to lose stomach fat, but none of those work best. While walking is a good start, and its better than nothing, if you want to seriously ramp up your belly fat burning, you need to do more than just take a stroll.
When it comes to exercise, if you want to lose stomach fat fast, you need to increase the intensity of your workout by using both resistance training and interval training to lose stomach fat. Australian researchers, such as Professor Steve Boucher, even believe that interval training can lead to a spot reduction of belly fat. That’s something that no amount of abdominal training can do!
Here’s where you want to start.
1. Start with interval training first. You can do this by putting on a pair of good tennis shoes and going out your front door. If you have a gym membership do this on treadmill, stationary bike or stair climber. Warm up for 5 minutes at a moderate pace then increase pace or intensity (power walking or jogging if outside) until you cannot talk without gasping for air. You have reached your “maximum heart rate” at that point. Your maximum heart rate is 220 minus is your age. You can monitor this with a watch or go by “perceived exertion” which is an an-aerobic state of being “without air”. The slow WAY down until you are “with air” and can breathe easily then repeat. Do this for 20 minutes then cool off for 5 minutes. BOOM! 30 minutes and you are done!!!
2. Take it up a notch by adding in resistance training.
First, start with your 5 minute warm up.
Follow that up with supersets of resistance training (going from one muscle group to the next with very little break) using multi-muscle exercises for maximum metabolism boosting. This works so much better than long, slow cardio workouts, you keep burning fat for 4 hours!!! That will lead to more belly fat burning as well!!
After 15 minutes of resistance training, finish with 15-20 minutes of interval training. Use a warmup, then do a few intervals, and then cool-down. You don’t need a lot of intervals to get great fat burning results!!
With that workout schedule, you’ll be in and out of the gym in 45 minutes, three times per week!!!!
Men and women love the fast fat burning results they get from short burst exercise sessions. This REALLY works for me!!! Your body was not meant to run marathons. Instead, it was meant to perform quick bursts of exercise, and that is why resistance training and interval training sculpt a better body than long, slow cardio.
The best way to lose belly fat…
is to use the following three exercise/food methods.
1) 5 minutes to warm-up the body
2) Resistance training supersets to boost the metabolism – 15 minutes
3) Interval training to burn belly fat- 20 minutes
4.) Cool down 5 minutes
5.) Eat a low carbohydrate diet
45 MINUTES AND YOUR DONE!!
Put these short exercise methods together 3 times a week for one great belly fat burning workout if you want to lose stomach fat fast!
Let me know if you incorporate this into your lifestyle and what your results are on my Facebook page! www.facebook.com/chrismckeecnc
P.S. Need some coaching on that diet? Join our 30 Day Challenge to really amp up your results!! http://www.thenomadicnutritionist.com/challenge